The Dig Deep Initiative Incorporated is a passionate non-profit association made up of members who work within the civil construction industry who have decided to set their sights on raising $1million for Beyond Blue to assist their ongoing provision of much-needed support services, programs, research, advocacy, and communication activities.
In order for the Dig Deep Event to achieve this mammoth task, they will need your help. This is a challenging time, but without us working together to support Beyond Blue so that they can continue to provide vitally important support services, these challenging times may just become insurmountable for those in real need. Keep digging keep talking.
The event takes place on 29th May 2022 at 324 Perry Road, Keysborough. Event exhibitors, sponsors and donators are welcome and can find out more information on how to get involved by clicking here.
For more information on Beyond Blue and what they strive to achieve see below:
Anxiety, depression and suicide affect millions of people around Australia, impacting how they connect with family and friends, thrive at work, and live productive and meaningful lives.
Beyond Blue helps people in Australia understand that these feelings can change, equipping them with the skills they need to look after their own mental health and wellbeing, and to create confidence in their ability to support those around them.
Beyond Blue’s vision is simple: for everyone in Australia to achieve their best possible mental health.
Every donation helps Beyond Blue:
- Provide an expert listening ear – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – through our Support Service
- Develop and trial ground-breaking new initiatives to tackle anxiety, depression, and suicide
- Give people the information they need, whenever they need it, wherever they live
- Distribute free information resources across Australia
- Produce evidence-based awareness campaigns to reach people at risk of developing mental health conditions; and
- Fund world-leading research
Posted By: Cathal Uniacke – firstname.lastname@example.org